Top Posts & Pages
Join 1,490 other followers
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I’ve been under the weather and haven’t posted in a while. I’ve missed you but I’m back and feeling better! And what other way to come back than with a GIVEAWAY?
If you saw this video post KILLER WHALE… watching, you know how much fun I had on my whale watching daily deal. Soooo, the generous people at Harbor Breeze Cruises (www.2seeWhales.com) have gifted me passes for a lucky person to experience the same fun.
PRIZE: One lucky winner will be given 2 tickets for you and a guest to go on a whale watching cruise from Long Beach, CA, (package worth $90). A naturalist from the Aquarium of the Pacific narrates the tour, which also offers chances to spot dolphins, sea lions and other marine life. Watch my video KILLER WHALE…watching to see what it’s all about.
I apologize for this being a local deal but ANYONE may enter, even international readers. The passes are good until April 30, 2013 so if you are thinking of visiting Los Angeles or want to gift them to someone who is, there is plenty of time to redeem. Otherwise, if you won’t be able to use them, please be considerate and do not enter.
The RULES to enter are simple. Complete the tasks below using the Rafflecopter form. Task #1 & #2 are mandatory. Each task is worth a different number of entries. Completing the additional tasks give you more entries which means a greater chance to win. Results will be tallied using the Rafflecopter form which is the only way to enter. The winner will be randomly selected from all entries.
1) You MUST share the giveaway link either on Facebook or on Twitter with the title “DailyDealn.com GIVEAWAY”. You MUST include the hashtag #WhaleWatchingDDGIVEAWAY in the share. Tell me where you shared the link (Facebook or Twitter) in a comment on this giveaway post when you leave your answer to the mandatory question in #2 below. I will be checking :-). (2 entries)
2) Answer the question: View my daily deals below and tell me which one, a/b/c, is your favorite and why? Leave your answer on this giveaway post and don’t forget to tell me where you shared the giveaway link. a) KILLER WHALE…watching b) Recession Diamonds c) Los Angeles’ POP’s. (3 entries)
Additional optional entries:
3) Share the giveaway link on FACEBOOK with the title “DailyDealn.com GIVEAWAY”. You MUST include the hashtag #WhaleWatchingDDGIVEAWAY in the share. Please leave a comment on this giveaway post stating you shared on FACEBOOK. (1 entry, once per day only)
4) Share the giveaway link on TWITTER with the title “DailyDealn.com GIVEAWAY”. You MUST include the hashtag #WhaleWatchingDDGIVEAWAY in the share. Please leave a comment on this giveaway post stating you shared on TWITTER. (1 entry, once per day only)
5) Share the giveaway link on your blog with the title “DailyDealn.com GIVEAWAY’. You MUST include the hashtag #WhaleWatchingDDGIVEAWAY in the share. (2 entries, once per day only)
6) “LIKE” the Daily Deal’n Facebook page. (2 entries)
7) “FOLLOW” the DailyDealn.com blog. (2 entries)
8) “FOLLOW” @MsCourtneyBlack on Twitter (2 entries)
Winner will be announced within 72 hours after completion of giveaway (10/29/12) so make sure to check back. If I do not hear from the winner in 5 days a new winner will be drawn. Don’t forget that ALL task entries must go through the Rafflecopter form. I don’t have enough fingers to count the number of entries :-).
Thanks again to the wonderful people at Harbor Breeze Cruises.
Stay in touch as there will be many more giveaways to come. Thanks to everyone in advance and Good Luck! Happy whale watching!
Here is another Daily Deal‘n video.
Ladies, are you okay receiving these as a gift from a man? Let me know your thoughts.
Men, how do feel about giving such a gift? Are you the type that if you can’t afford diamonds you’ll wait until you can? Share your thoughts.
Happy Labor Day!!! Be safe and enjoy.
(Groupon white topaz earrings)
Hey guys, thanks for stopping by. I HATE (a word my parents never allowed us to use) to pay full price for anything. So, I thought I’d share all the ways that I avoid it. Hopefully I can inspire you and show that paying full price is NOT the business. Let’s ball on a budget!!!